Ketamine clinics remain an essential service during the pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic has contributed to an increase in depression, anxiety, and loneliness stemming from social isolation, job changes, and the fear of an unknown future. It continues to be critical that mental health care be accessible and optimized for patients needing support.
Ketamine clinics are considered an essential service during the pandemic and we are committed to caring for our patients as well as for new patients who may need additional mental health therapy and support right now. We would like to assure you that we continue to take strict infection prevention measures to protect patients during their infusion.
Supported by a breadth of scientific research, ketamine therapy has emerged as a promising treatment option for many mood and pain disorders including:
- Depression (MDD, including postpartum depression)
- Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Bipolar disorder (manic with refractory depression)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS, formerly referred to as reflex sympathetic dystrophy or RSD)
- Neuropathic pain
- Treatment resistant migraines and refractory daily headaches
We value the relationship that patients have with their doctor, psychologist, or clinician and we work closely with your doctor or psychologist to come up with a treatment plan that will work for your individual needs.
If you have exhausted all current options for the treatment consider Ketamine Wellness Clinic of Orange County as the next step. Please don’t hesitate to call us at (949) 392-0159 to learn more about ketamine infusion therapy.